Thursday, October 4, 2007

Poat-lund





a few photos and videos of my first week here in Portland. I picked a not so great time to move up seeing that it's the begining of the "rainy season". It has rained every day since I came up here. But it's realy pretty. I passed by the temple today and it is such a beautiful place, the building, landscape, full grown trees. It's an awesome place. Plus when is rains down here that menas it is snowing up there. Check this out from Sept 29th. http://www.koin.com/global/video/popup/pop_player.asp?ClipID1=1793288&h1=Fall%27s%20First%20Snow&vt1=v&at1=News&d1=139133&LaunchPageAdTag=Video Player&activePane=info&playerVersion=1&hostPageUrl=http%3A//www.koin.com/Global/category.asp%3FC%3D84493%26nav%3Dmenu494_9&rnd=37872588

-Loggan using me as a jungle gym since he has started to crawl and lift himself up onto things.

-The tree stooges Tayson in the chair. (not looking so happy, I nick-named him Mr. mini basketball head. he has a very rounded face). Benson with the book. Loggan in the green. They are all great!

-VIDEO of Loggan standing up next to the table.

-VIDEO of Tayson laughing.



No comments: