Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Portland Trek
















Over the past weekend the Dew Actions Sports Tour came to SLC, I went with some friends and we had a great time. I will miss all my awesome friends! Also the morning I was setting out for Portland it snowed! Here are a few pics of the Mtn in the background and a car that drove down from Alta. So ironic it snowed that day I left.... Go figure. I made it safe and sound to Portland. There were a few hicups along the way like the nice blown tire I got on the trailer, but alas I arrived! Also here is an extra video from Brighton last season.




1 comment:

Monica said...

I can't believe the trailer blew a tire! Good thing you brought that survival kit with you...Did you use the waterproof matches to make a fire to signal for help?? Ha! I'm glad you made it up there in one piece!