Saturday, October 6, 2007

Saturday Indoor Motocross Sesh.



Well today I really wanted to ride a track up here. The weather has been pretty cold for this time of year, the high has been around 55-60. The outdoor track that is apparently really close to the house was closed today due to the weather, so I was debating whether or not I should make the trek all the way across town to the indoor track named HindsightMX, check there website here http://www.hindsightmx.com/service.htm It is 35 bucks to register for the year and you get your first ride for free. The most I have paid to practice has been $20 in mesquite. So 35 is a lot just to practice! But I had nothing else going on so I figured what the heck. I didn't really know what to expect it being an indoor track, I was thinking it would be REALLY tight and slow but I am really glad I went. I had a great time, I rode in 2nd gear the whole track and actually felt really good on my bike for not riding for a few weeks. I ended up taking everything on the track my third moto. It is a really fun track, a few good size jumps and the dirt and traction was awesome!


Here are two photos of the entire track, and a video of it as well.





No comments: