Thursday, October 25, 2007

This Week

10/22-10/25

This week has been a good one. Work has been steadily busy. Yesterday Andy ended up having to head to Medford for a Pegasus case with a new Dr., so I went to three cases around the city. It was a long exhausting day. My legs and feet were pretty spent by the end of the day. I was able to meet up with a kid that the EQ Pres in the singles ward here hooked me up with. He too was looking for a roomate/apartment. We ended up meeting this week and went to look at 2 apts to rent. He is an average guy but too be nice I will just say that he is diferent. Today I met up with a girl after work that I contacted through the Mt Hood website. You see they have a 4 x 400 deal. Meaning if you get 4 people together you can get a season pass each for $400, which is a pretty good deal. So on skihood.com they have a discussion board that you can find other to group up with. I did so, and she called me. We hooked up today and she ends up being from North Ogden and LDS, small world. Anyways we got our passes and are set to go for the season. Tomorrow is another busy day with cases all day. The rest of the week is supposed to be nice as today was, so Saturday I am planning on going back to mtn view mx track, I am really looking forward to it. www.mtnviewmx.com Today was a really nice day so I snapped a photo of downtown and the river while passing by on the bridge, sorry but there was construction so it's not this best photo. Some more random photos.

Loggan had a long day and bounce bounce bounced himself to sleep.
Coley trying to his best impression of either an "evenin Ma'am" or a "Howdy Partner" I wasn't quite sure.
Tells and I at a single adult activity back in Sandy, we were both super sticky afterwards



Tells sliding down the Jello slip and slide
Tells' first time on the snowboard one night last season at Brighton, she did a great job! (she forgot her gloves and had to use mine)


1 comment:

Brett said...

Julio -

You are the man, it looks like you are living in Portland? You are still just pimping the ladies like you always have. I think the girl from the Mt. Hood web site might be the one, let me know how it goes...