Sunday, January 13, 2008

Futbol Anyone?

It has been a bit since I last blogged, but with good reason Andy, Rachel and the boys have been in Idaho and Utah for 2 weeks so I have been busy here holding down the fort with work and eating all their foo.... Oops I mean cleaning their house and making sure everything is in order. So I have gone 2 weeks in a row now but a bunch of people get together every Friday night at Tigard High School and play soccer. It is a sweet set up. Someone that plays has keys and access to the field. We start at 8 p.m and play on their Astro Turf Field under the lights. It is really fun and kind of competetive, good times.

Last Saturday I got to go ride my MX bike at the indoor track called Hindsight. I went with my riding buddy up here named Nick. He lives in Tigard, married and has 2 kids. Not sure if I have mentioned it before but he is one awesome guy. I really like riding and hanging out with him. Great guy. For christmas I gave him a proclamation to the family framed so that was cool. Here is a video I posted on Youtube of he and I riding at the Track, sorry no sound and kind of grainy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJBQ1T2FoW8

My buddy Blake Nelson was able to come up and visit this past weekend so that was fun to have him around. He served his mission here a few years ago so he kind of knows his way ward. His Bro. bought a car up here and so he came up to pick it up and hang for a day or two.

The Supercross Season has started. the first race was last weekend in Anaheim CA. I watched it live on speed. I love watching, following and attending anything that has to do with Motocross(outside)/Supercross (In a stadium). In Fact I am going to L.A. in a week to attend a Supercross race, I am super excited to go and soak up the sun, go to the race, and just have a break.

Here are a few preview videos of the upcoming season. First the Supercross class (450F) and 2nd the Lites class (250F, the size of bike I ride). And lastly a quick Interview with James Stewart, the reigning Supercross Champ talking about theis upcoming season. He is one bad dude! Also check out this whip he does of a jump at his house in FL.

http://www.racerxfilms.com/20080104_SupercrossPreview/20080104_SupercrossPreview.html

http://www.racerxfilms.com/20080104_LitesPreview/20080104_LitesPreview.html

http://www.motocross.com/videos/v/james_stewart_interview-6532.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTj0eBjOYFc

Check in Next week for an update on how the trip went. Peace.

1 comment:

Monica said...

So I guess you gave up on that nice lady from the indoor soccer facility and opted for the outdoor field...It's too bad, I think she was just starting to warm up to you. Oh and thanks for posting those James Stewart links. After watching his interview, James has officially become my new crush for 2008. :)