Sunday, January 27, 2008

Loggans First few steps and the Portland Intl Car Show



So this weekend we caught Loggan taking a few steps by himself. Okay so they weren't his first "real" steps but cloase enough. I bet he could take a good 6-8 steps by himself, but he just doesn't feel like it sometimes. Anyways, here are a few videos of him taking a few! Good Job Loggan Boy!













Friday I also was able to go to the Portland Intl. Auto Expo. Here are a few photos from the event. My personal pick would the Black Benz. SICK!




H2 Sitin on 30's.


BMW

Porche GT 3

Some Car I have never heard of a Spyker? (by Lamborghini?)

Sweet Interior, I like the stitching

Benz, can't go wrong with Black on Back

1 comment:

Monica said...

Yeah Loggan! Way to be. That kid's so cute. My niece who is about the same age as Loggan took a few steps last night with everyone cheering her on. It's funny how something so simple can be so exciting to watch.