Sunday, December 30, 2007

Meadows Episode #6


Hello all my blogosphere homies, yes all 4 of you. So yesterday Andy and I were able to hit up meadows for a full day of riding. We arrived at the early hour of 8:45 which means we left my place at around 7:30. The snow was pretty good and we got a lot of riding in.
Now, there are many little secrets you can use while snowobarding and the seasoned rider knows many of them, rule #46 in the snowboard handbook reads as follows: If the lift lines are long, always choose the singles line. It was pretty crowded so Andy and I put rule # 46 into action all day. We had a great time, here are a few photos of the haps throughout the day. Peace.

Driving to Meadows



Tail Grab

Crail

Crail #2


View from Across


Top View
Bottom View (Andy holding up his JJ at the top)
Sequence #1

Sequence #2 (sick)

Sequence #3



















3 comments:

Monica said...

Thanks for the FYI on rule#46 from The Handbook. I look forward to your insight into rule#47 in the coming weeks. And those photos are all really cool, although my favorite has to be the shot taken from the side-view mirror of the car, very creative.

Scott said...

HaHa we used Rule #46 at SnowBird the other day-- always a keeper. Anyways, my parents live in New Zealand right now and they left a comment right after yours.. too funny. They said our principal Duckworth is a senior missionary down there and they would love to hear and share the paintball story as well.. oh boy.. I cant even remember if I shot the thing or not. I know other guys did haha

Melissa said...

hey - I know I am a total poser, but I ripped the picture from sequence 2 and put it as my desktop background - now everyone in my class thinks that I can ride (even if the bunny hill would kick my ace)... looks like a killer day - if only i coulda been there on my snowmobile, you wouldn't have had to hike so much! stay in touch and come visit spokane sometime - I'll sneak you into a Gonzaga bball game!

Boz