Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The New Whip



I love motocross, everything about it. Going to races, watching on the TV, bench racing and especially riding. I had a 2005 Kawasaki KX250F. I recently went to a local shop that used to sponsor a professional race team. I saw a few of their official team bikes and fell in love. Fast Forward to today and I am driving away from Motosport Hillsboro with one of those exact bikes. I put mine up on craigs list, sold it in a few short days and went to the dealership to get my new whip. Here are some photos and info on it. I am so stoaked to ride it.





2007 Kawasaki KX250F



Pro Circuit Ti-4 Full exhaust



Pro Circuit Oversized Footpegs



Pro Circuit Suspesnion Linkage



Team Carb.



Hinson Clutch Basket



Hinson Clutch Hub



Hinson Pressure Plate



Hinson Clutch Cover



Renthal rear and front sprocket



Renthal Gold chain



Renthal grips



Renthal Bars



Lite speed Carbon fiber skid plate



Excel fron rim



Excel Rear Rim



Team Motosport graphics




Chrome Polished Frame





To finish off the past few days Loggan has been taking a few steps!! He is really pretty good when he wants to do it. Here is a video of him, although he wasn't feeling it this time. We will get a video soon though!









1 comment:

Melissa said...

Nice ride, bro! Excited to see some pics of it covered in mud! Keep us posted...