Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas to each and everyone!

MERRY CHRISTMAS


Last night was Christmas Eve and I spent it here at Andy and Rachel's place, we watched a movie named The Ultimate Gift , it was a really good movie and I am glad i saw it, click on the Movie name to see the trailer for it. I recommend it to everyone. Another Christmas has come and just about gone. It has been a good day. Had breakfast, hung out, and watched Hairspray the movie. I was a little surprised that I ended up liking it too. I got a few gifts for family members during the past week too. A few magazine subscriptions, a GPS, and some clothing. A was at Fred Meyer last night on my way home from Mt Hood Meadows ( by the way it was off the hook, probably the best snow I have ridden since being here) and I decided to grab some windshield wipers for my roommate nick. I rode in his car a few months ago, it was raining and he turned on his wipers or should I say knives.... It was metal on windshield and I don't think he really cared is the funny thing. So I bought him a set. Happy wiping Nick! So it was a good Christmas and I hope all of yours was as well!!!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Nice picture of you and the trips. Sounds like a great Christmas. That was real thoughtful of you to get your roommate some new winshield wipers. I hope he appreciates them.