Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tis the Season for Basketball

Last Friday the Jazz came to town for a game against the Portland Jail-Blazers, oh I mean Trail-Blazers. My Bad. A friend got us pretty good tickets for the game. We got a few looks as a friend and I walked around with our Jazz Jerseys on, but gotta represent right? Here are a few photos from the game. Jazz lost which was super lame, since when do the Jazz lose to the Blazers? http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=294&sid=2334239






Andy and I were able to go to Mt Hood the other day here is a photo and a few videos. we had a great time, I really enjoy riding with the Bro.

Andy-B/S 180 Indy

1 comment:

Scott said...

nice clips...

saw a pic of ya in the Standard Examiner the other day. I think it said you were boardin at Alta or something like that.

Anywho, enjoy the holidays bro