Sunday, October 17, 2010

This is the place haunted Village






Last night we went on a group date to This is the place state park. They have a haunted village there. We ended up going with a big YSA group from a few singles ward. There were a lot of singles and we blended right in. Actually at one point I asked someone there a question and ended it with "well with my wife and I, oh I mean my girlfriend and I....."
At any rate it was fun and well worth the discounted ticket of $4. Thanks YSA!
Anyways, it was really fun and Brit screamed really loud a few times, after a while we moved to the back of our group cause she didn't want to be at the front anymore. I would for sure recommend it to anyone, well worth it and really fun.
Brit liked the "trench section" the most. Check in out HERE.



Also my roommate from my Sandy house Jeff Reeder got married, I am really happy for him.




1 comment:

Amy said...

Way to be brave Brittany. I wouldn't even go :o)