Sunday, November 16, 2008

Motocross Banquet and such....

This past weekend RMR held their annual Motocross Banquet for all the individuals that raced at least 5 times during their summer motocross series. Brit and I went and it was a pretty good to be had. Although it did take quite a while to go through all of the classes that raced from little kids, 4-wheelers and big bikes. They recognized places 5th-1st in all the classes. The riders thanked their sponsors, mom and dad, grandma and grandpa, and even the lord and savior Jesus Christ. So needless to say we were there for a while..... I got my overall 2nd place Trophey, gave a smile and exited the stage. It was cool to get the trophey and be recognized. Although that 1st place overall trophey was looking mighty shiney... Maybe next year. Thanks to all that came and supported me for my races. there were times were I had the biggest cheering section.So thanks!






Me accepting my Trophey.
Last wednesday was opening day at Brighton ski resort. Travee and I try and make it a yearly ritual to go every opening day. (other yearly rituals include: Eating at Silver Fork one morning for Breakfast, taking a grill and BBQing Hot Dogs in the parking lot for lunch, and wearing goofy outfits one day of riding) We worked half day and went to the Mtn. around noon. As you can see from the photo it was pretty good, and really pretty good coverage for opening day.





3 comments:

Monica said...

Yet another trophy to add to your impressive collection. Congrats! And I liked watching those two video clips of Brighton...Looked like so much fun!

Trujillo family said...

WERE JEALOUS!

Bryan & Sarah said...

Good job Ben! Your damn fast! Hope to get out riding with you, Travis, and the Skeen's more next year!

-Bryan