Monday, October 27, 2008

October

About 2 weeks ago it snowed for the first time here in the Valley. My roomate, Reeder and I drove up the canyon one sunday morning to meander around in the first Freshies of the year. It was cool to be in the snow again and feel that chill in the air. Although it had since warmed up considerably and the snow has gone the way of the Do Do Bird. There isn't anything in the Forecast as far as Snow goes in the next week to 10 days. Although it did get me excited for the upcoming snow season.










I guess it is some sort of yeary ritual for Reeder to do a Snow Angel every time he hits the snow for the first time. Here is Reeder keeping true to his word, even in his sunday best. He ain't Skeered






As usual we hit up the Motocross track on Sat. Morning. I wasn't sure I was going to make it as I wanted to go to the BYU VS. UNLV game. (BYU Won) But alas the game didn't work out and I went to the track. I am giving my bike a little TLC right now so it wasn't ready for me to ride. I just went along and snapped a bunch of photos of everyone, here are a few of my Favs.






A-bag and his little guy Gavin. (Gav-Gav) He didn't really fuss too much with all the noise from the bikes. Nice A-bag you got a winner there!












Beck railing a burm.











Beck on one of the 60 foot doubles













Sunday night we got together at Moms house in Layton. My mom always knows how to get the family together. I love going there and spending time with the family. We had a Pumpkin carving contest. Here are the entires. Although I think the judging was a little off.... Kylee won.










Whats wrong with this picture? Ages-11, 7, 5 and 28.......

















I went to the Burton Snowboard Premire at the Gateway. It was fun to see the new video they have coming out this season and hang with the Pros. Here I am at the afterparty playing some Air Hockey with a future Olympic Medal Winner Danny Davis. Rememeber that name for Torino 2010.



Last night we were able to carve up some Pumpkins in celebration of Halloween. We did it at my place after my soccer and had a pretty good time.

For some reason my buddy Travee and I always make this pose whenever taking pictures. So this one is for you Travee.

Here is the finished product. Brits' "Spookey Tree". My "Witch of the Northwest" in comemoration of Andy and Rachy. Mine from Sunday. And Blake's and his dates "Grim Reaper" I think they all turned out pretty good.

4 comments:

Monica said...

Really great pics of the new snow! And I'm so impressed by the pumpkin carving skills...all the jack-o-lanterns turned out awesome.

Bryan & Sarah said...

Ben,

Looking good on that bike! Travis said you are really hauling a$$ this year! I wish I could get out more with you guys this year, it has been tough moving and having a new kid! I want to see you do some laps on my 500!

-Bryan

Anonymous said...

Ha yeah, the all familiar, the "I wanna be a ganstga" pose...

Anonymous said...

Ha yeah, the all familiar, the "I wanna be a ganstga" pose...