Monday, October 20, 2008

Lake Powell October 08

In case you have been living under a rock here in Utah you are probably already aware of Real Salt Lake and their new Stadium in Sandy. Brit and I had the chance to go to the inagural Game. Our seats were pretty good and the stadium is awesome. It probably looks even better durinf the day with the Mtns in the background. As you can see from the pic it was a pretty chilly night. Unfortunatley RSL tied 1-1, but hey it's not a loss right! We had a good time and ended up sitting next to a cool couple that we chatted it up with and got to know.






A Bunch of friends (about 17 and mostly from my singles ward) and I were able to take a nice October trip down to Lake Powell. I had only been there 2 times before so i was really excited to go down there and enjoy the vacation. The two previous times I went was in the dead of summer so I was a little sceptical as to what the weather was going to be. But alas the weather was awesome. 80 and sunny every day we were there. Even though I am not super into Wake Boarding I had a great time. Although I was wishing we had brought the Air Chair. Here are some photos of the vacation.

I love the scenery in Lake Powell

Setting sun



The Crew at Rainbow Bridge




Natalia, Jerad, Reeder driving the boat, Jillyn, Me, Mike, and Josh in back


Panoramic with Travis Skeen and Blake








2 comments:

Brittany said...

I bet you didn't think I was the one to write a comment. Thanks again for taking me to the game. The pictures from Powell are sweet. I like the picture of you all standing on the boat after the group picture.

Trujillo family said...

Bennie, cool photos dude, we wish that we could go to Powell too! Maybe someday! The rain is starting here in Portland....and snow up on Hood! Also, you'll have to tell Brittany that she KIEFED Rachels new favorite jacket she got! HA HA! sIcKiEs!!!!!! UUUUUhhhhhh SON!!!!!! LOL J/K . your BFFs....