Sunday, September 14, 2008

Weekend

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY

Friday night I had my last Motocross race in the Rocky Mtn Raceway Plaza Cycle Motocross Park series. I had already wrapped up 2nd place in my class and didn't even really need to race but I went anyways and decided to race the Intermediate class just to see how I would do since if I end up racing again next summer that is the class I would be in. The first Moto I had a good race and was feeling pretty good and finished 2nd. The 2nd moto I again was feeling pretty good and was in 2nd place and the first place guy ended up falling so I took first for 1st overall for the night. I was pretty happy and felt great the way I rode. Here is a link to the final points standings of the year.

http://www.rmrracing.com/2008/Motocross/Points/9-12-08MX.pdf

I raced the Over 25 Junior class and then Friday went to the Over 25 Intermediate class so you know where to look on the pages.

At the end of every race season they have a Banquet for all the racers around the beginning of October. That should be fun as they hand out the final trophies and have a formal dinner.
I had a great time going to all the races there on Friday nights and thank everyone for their support. This last race in attendance were: Heidi from Provo, Josh, Reeder, Natalie, Alie, My Moms, Step-dad, Amy, Dad, and Brit. It's nice to have people come support. It was a great summer out there with all the friends I made at the races and am happy I accomplished 2nd place.

Saturday Trav, Blake, Josh, Beck, Jake and Jerad went to ride SLMX and had a great time. I took a jump there I hadn't yet taken and it felt good, although on my bike it was hard to make it the whole way every time. 112' "Dragon's Back Table Top"

1 comment:

Monica said...

Hey congrats on your 2nd place win at the Rocky Mtn Raceway MX thingymabob! That's pretty awesome. Ummm, Ben Trujillo, when are you gonna post again? I noticed that it's been well over a week since you last posted and that's equivalent to like, 6 months in blog time.