Sunday, September 28, 2008

87 degrees in Late September

















Yet another weekend is currently being passed in the books. Friday night I had a Leadership Training at the Bishops house. It went well as there were about 25 peoplein attendance, we had a great dinner, played some hoop and then got down to business for about 2 hrs.







Saturday I went riding at the SLMX track in North Salt Lake. I carpooled with my roomate Josh, and met up with Jake, Jerad, Blake, Trav, A-bag and an old buddy Johnny 270. We had a great time, the track was in perfect condition and the weather was awesome to boot. I really enjoy riding at the track with all of my friends.




















Here's A-bag getting the day started off on the right foot, errr boot.





































A few other riders in the foreground and blake stretching out the big triple in the back ground, you go boy!












The back Triple






I got some new threads. No fear.














Double














Me in the 8 pack then over the "dragons back"

























Me on the big triple in the back. Probably the longest jump I have hit to date.





















1 comment:

Trujillo family said...

Is that the GOAT bustin those triples out their! I didn't know he's reppin No fear gear now! sickies!