Sunday, September 7, 2008

9-9-08

Coley and I had a slumber party at my place. He had been wanting to come over and hang at Uncle Benny's for a while now. When I picked him up I was shocked to see his lower lip big enough to hang a few shirts on. Jen told me he had gone to the dentist earlier that day and I guess he had bit his lip while his lip was numb. Here is a photo. He was a trooper though. Didn't really complain.







Family Pic we took a while ago.




Trav, A-bag, Jeard, Jake and Blake have ridden the new SLMX Track a few times and I must say it sure is a blast. Here is a pic of me going through the "8 Pack". There is a series of 8 jumps or 4 doubles. It's a fun section and I have to give it everything my 250F has to get through each one. Each one is about 50 feet apart.











Andy, Rachel and the boys were able to come down and hang out. I love it any time I am able to see the boys. Here is a video of Benson B. while at my mom's house on a Sunday afternoon riding the tractor down the front lawn. As well as Coley after he took a spill. Shay lets everyone know exactly what hurts.





My last race for my Motocross series is this Friday so see you next week for an update on that.

P.S. Leave a comment

1 comment:

Monica said...

Gosh, Cole's really getting beat up in this post. First the fat lip then you got footage of him writhing on the ground in pain! Poor little guy.