Monday, April 21, 2008

SHOES

I think you can tell a lot about a person. One thing is the car they drive and second are their shoes. So I took some photos of a few of my friends shoes. You be the judge what kind of person they are.


Cole, notice the hole in the left knee? It comes from endless hpurs of shuffling across the floor playing mo-mo's.


Shaffer. Cool dude DC"s.


Brittany, she's a small gal so she is sporting size 5's.


Blake, no he doesn't work construction.





Jenny, Button button who's got the button? Jenny does.



Sis. Jen.




Ky, getting ready for dance.


Tells, sporty shoes.



Ben. where are my sunglasses?

WHAT KIND OF SHOES DO YOU WEAR?

1 comment:

Monica said...

I agree, you usually can tell a lot about a person by the shoes they wear. Yeah, those fluorescent Nikes pretty much sum you up, Ben Trujillo. :) As for me, I like to sport Vans or Rocket Dogs for everyday. And for dressing up, I like to wear high heels that aren't too high, 'cause I tend to be a bit too wobbly in 'em otherwise.