Sunday, April 13, 2008

1st place!!

I really enjoy riding and racing my motocross bike and the first race of the year was Saturday 4/12 at Rocky Mtn. Raceway. I have raced there a few times a year in years past but this year I want to race the whole series (9 races there) and try and win my class overall and get a big trophey. I am in the over 25 Junior class. Myself, Kelly Skeen (finished 2nd in his class), Travis Skeen (finished 1st in his class), Kory and a few of his buddies all went out and raced. We all had a great time and no mater what the results in was a great evening with family and friends. I raced my two motos and I took first over all! I was very happy as I have never finished first. Here is a photo of my first place plaque. Good start to the season!

5 comments:

Monica said...

That's awesome! It always feels good to have hard work and effort pay off in the end. Congrats. I'm sure the rest of the season will be just as great.

CLUFF FAMILY said...

Go Ben!!

The Stucki's said...

Congrats! Looks like fun, Spencer wishes...maybe one day!

Melissa said...

NICE! Hey – we decided to turn our profile to private, but we definitely want to keep in touch with you. When you get a minute, will you email me your email address so we can invite you to our blog?

Thanks,
Jefferson & Melissa
jboswell@lawschool.gonzaga.edu

U&Icope said...

I remember you. We went to junior high together. North Layton Junior High. Let me guess are you going to go try to find the year book now. I know I did. Michelle (Weber) Hines