Thursday, April 10, 2008

Blindsizzle

So my buddy Mo owns the Suger House Blindside and is usually able to cut away from the every day tasks of being a shop owner and go shred. I called him up on tuesday and sure enough he was down to go on Wed. We went to The Canyons and and had a great time. The snow was great as was their park. I can't believe everything is closing within a week. We were still getting fresh pow... Mo is a cool guy and I enjoy riding with him. He runs a solid snowboard/skateboard store and I would reccomend anyone to go in and check it out. Salt Lake StoreThe Salt Lake store is located in Sugarhouse. It is located on the north west corner of the Wild Oats building on Highland Dr. and 2100 South. Phone: 801-412-9200 Ask for Mo or Nick. Check out their web site. BLINDSIDE

MO doin a good old fashioned frontside on the down bar.

No comments: