Sunday, November 4, 2007

I'm on T.V.

Here is a link to a T.V. show named "At Your Leisure". The last week I was in Utah they came and to the local motocross track and filmed for an upcoming episode. At your leisure is a Utah based TV show that runs on channel 4 every Sunday morning and night. Their focus is basically anything that is related to the outdoors. My Buddy Todd Kohler helps produce the show and asked me if I wanted to be part of that episode. Of course I said for sure! Here is a link.

3 comments:

Scott said...

Ben, some how just ran across your blog, i think from Andys... Its been a bit, just saying whats up man. All the guys at work (remax) and in my ward (west point) keep tryin to get me on a bike. My 2 kids keep me freakin busy though, but loved the video abc 4 did of ya. We have a little blog as well, drop by some time: www.langfordonline.blogspot.com

Scott said...

Ya, How do you know Ryan? He is was one of the guys that was buggin me about it. I think they all just got back from Moab.

I started at the Re/Max he is at and went with a bunch of guys to open a new Re/Max at the new Legend Hills buildings by Tepanyaki.

I was going to get into Med Sales but just never finished my B.S. in Tech Sales. go figure-- real estate is still going good though. I work with more buyers then sellers. anywho, keep in touch man

Monica said...

This is so cool. Ben, you're famous! I knew I shoulda got your autograph before you left SLC, dangit!