Saturday, November 10, 2007

Sunny 2 weeks straight in Portland???

So it has been sunny for what seems like forever but in reality has been 2 weeks, this is pretty rare for this time of year here in the pacific Northwest, but I'm not complaining. Although I am ready for the snow up on Mt Hood for the season to start. This week was pretty good , work was steady, Andy and I had a training mtg. for a new company named Orthohelix we picked up that specializes in Titanium foot and ankle plates.






Friday we too had a good day as there were several cases going on with Dr's using a variety of out products.


My dad was in town for the entire week. it was good to have him here. I think he really enjoyed himself. He spent the majority of time here at the house sending time with the boys. We went and played tennis 2 afternoons which is always a fun time. I also moved into my apt. It's a cozey place, nothing too spectacular but basically a place to lay my head.



Today I went to a MX Track in Longview Washington http://www.longviewmx.com/track-photos.html with a guy I met a few weeks ago. He is a nice guy and works at a local TV sation so I told him to give the weatherman a piece of my mind. (read the following) It was suppost to rain according to the weather man here but upon waking up blue skies greeted my brown eyes. So instead of hitting up an indoor track we decided on Longview. They have 2 motocross tracks, one dirt and one sand, beachfront riding and 300 acres. The Dirt Track was too muddy to ride so we headed to the Sand Track, sand is something I have never ridden in on a track before. After a while I kind of got the hang of it. By the end of our trip I was feeling great on the track and having an awesome time. The ruts were great you could just slam the bike in there and pin it.










2 comments:

Monica said...

Hey that beachfront sand track of yours looks just like the "beach" we have down here at the Great Salt Lake, minus the millions of bugs and horrible smell of stagnant water. ;) That track looks really cool, glad you had fun!

Unknown said...

Wow that guy on the blue bike sure looks cool- he must be good- HA! Nice blog Ben, cool pics. I had fun at the track too- we should do it again soon. Nick