Saturday, November 22, 2014

Playing catch up/The rest of June

Well it has been over four months since my last post and a lot has happened! Hopefully I can get all updated.

The rest of June was pretty good. Just enjoyed having both of our little girls to snuggle. So thankful for them both every day. Even when the days aren't so great!

I still can't believe how small she was and how fast time is going. I wish she could just stay this little.




One day we went on a walk to get out of the house. Avery decided to put on her boots with her shorts. Silly girl.


I love this picture of Avery peeking in on sister.



It was a bit of an adjustment going from 1 to 2 kids. When I was feeding McKenna Avery found some lotion and rubbed it all over herself. She was all greased up. She got into lots of things when I was feeding McKenna. Sometimes I would just nurse chasing after Avery to make sure she wasn't getting into anything. Also Avery was still wanting all the attention and would pat the baby swing or bouncer and say baby. Telling us to put McKenna down and play with her.


Gotta love her outfit choices sometimes:


Seriously the best gift ever. She loves her slide!


At the end of June I got with my dad to take some photos of McKenna. They turned out great. We even got some with me and Avery in them as well.


Here is the link to all of the photos:




Avery has been more interested in getting herself dressed. It usually is backwards, inside out or upside down.



I love being a mom and have the cutest girls :)

No comments: