Saturday, November 22, 2014

Happy July!

July was a great month. Summer is my favorite and there is always fun things going on in July.

First off cute little McKenna getting a bath.


Avery wanted to be the baby again. She would climb into the bassinet and sit in the bouncer. She makes me laugh.



The 4th of July never disappoints.
We first went up to the Granite Festivities.
Had some breakfast






Enjoyed the parade



Enjoyed a snow cone


And Great Grandma Pett's Carnival











It was a fun day. Avery wasn't too fond of fireworks this year so we just went home to get her to bed on time.

This month Avery started showing more interest in baby sister. I think she finally realized she was around for good. One morning she asked to hold her. Great photo op!



Avery was still getting into trouble. 
I don't even know where she found the crayon. I was thinking we were going to have to paint over it, but thanks to google for helping me out I found several different ways to get crayon off of walls. I decided to try baking soda and water and it worked amazingly well! What did we do without google :)



Avery was  nice enough to help wipe it off. She is awesome!



This month we were able to do lots of fun other things. We went to the mall and rode the carousel and train.


We went to the zoo one afternoon and loved it. The animals were way more active. I think that was the first time I ever saw the tiger up and doing something. 







McKenna at two months next to Avery's baby doll. Growing fast!


On July 11th it was cow appreciation day. I decided to go all out. So I made these hats and spots and met Ben for lunch for free meals at chick-fil-a. It took Ben some convincing, but he did it. Love me some free food!




After lunch I took McKenna inside thinking Avery was following me, but this girl loves her bike and this is where I found her.



Pool time. Last year it was the perfect size pool for Avery and Ellia. They have outgrown it, but still loved it.


Avery our climber!




Just having some fun!



It was also free slurpee day on 7/11 lots of free stuff that day. Love it!


Not sure why the pictures are all mixed up.



At the beginning of July we put our house up for sale. We got an offer pretty fast after putting it on ksl and zillow. So I started boxing up stuff that we didn't really need. Avery helped by coloring on the boxes.



Avery asked for McKenna to be in bed with her one night.


One day when I was fixing lunch Avery decided to go downstairs and get her snowboard and bring it upstairs. She is taking after her dad. 


If we ever gave Avery an open cup with her meal she would just add her food to the cup and swirl it around. Yum :)


McKenna started to smile and is such a happy baby. Love her!




We also went to Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point. Avery Loves feeding the goats and riding the pony.


Avery has been a great help with baby sister. She loves giving her baths.














Again don't know how the pictures got so mixed up, but oh well. It was a great month and we had a lot of fun. Love our little family!

No comments: