Monday, September 26, 2011

2 Years!

I know that two years isn't very long, but it is crazy that it has already been two years. September 18th was our anniversary.




Our actual anniversary was on a Sunday so we celebrated Saturday night. We decided not to do much since we had just gone to California in August, so we went to Christopher's downtown for a yummy steak dinner.



Married life can be quite crazy sometimes. It definetly has its ups and downs, but I love it. I love being with my best friend and being able to learn more about him. Even his sarcasm :) It has been a great two years and I look forward for the many years to come.






I wanted to repost some of my favorite pictures. So here they are:






Our wedding was a great day. With a full day of different weather.






I felt pretty lucky to have a double rainbow!

Even with the rain it was the perfect day!










Here are some of my favorite bridals as well.



I loved my dress. Especially the back!








HAPPY 2 Years!!

3 comments:

mr & mrs O. said...

happy anniversary! your wedding day WAS absolutely beautiful, loved the double rainbow as well. glad you guys are loving life and all is well! :)

Melanie Herway said...

You two little love birds are so cute!

Amy said...

Love you guys! Glad you had a good anniversary celebration!