Friday, March 25, 2011

Pintura

So we decided to paint our bedroom. It was somewhat of a tough week and I thought the busy work would kick up the endorphins and keep us busy with something fun. Here are before and after pictures. We bought paint and supplies at Lowes. When we got the first coat on we realized it was too flat and we wanted more of a gloss finish so back to Lowes we go. We got a Satin finish this time and we think it came out great!


What do you think?

BEFORE








AND..........


















AFTER



3 comments:

Melanie Herway said...

OOOOOooooo! I like it a lot! It's amazing the difference. Green is hard to do, I tried to do a bathroom green once and it came out looking very wrong. You guys did great!!!

Amy said...

It looks beautiful...as does your bedding which I don't think I have seen. You guys are great!

Unknown said...

Love the color! It looks great!!