Sunday, March 13, 2011

Bountiful Baskets



Brit and I did another Bountiful basket purchase yesterday. You get on their website on Monday, make your purchase, pick the location nearest to you and pick it up Saturday morning. It's a great deal and look at all these fruits and veggies we got for $15!

Cauliflower
Bananas
Asparagus
Tomatoes
Pineapple
Apples
Green Beans
Lettuce
Strawberries
Black Berries
Cantaloupe
Oh and a Garlic clove.

If you want to do it check it out here. http://www.bountifulbaskets.org/


3 comments:

Melanie Herway said...

I did something similar in Charlotte. I loved it! Makes you eat healthier I think. $15 is SUCH a steal. I couldn't even get half of that for $15 here. All that looks so delicious!

The Pace's said...

Ah! Pineapple AND blackberries are some of my faves...! Think Im going to order one tomorrow...!

Jen-ben said...

I have been looking for someone else who does this so that we could take turns picking up!!! Would you want to trade off with me? :)