Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Ragnar and Havasupai

Here are photos from the last few weeks, Jen and I ran the Ragnar a week and a half ago. It's a relay race from Logan to Park City. It was pretty hard, but a fun experience.


Finish Line






Running down Deer Valley Ski resort, my last of 3 legs, this one was 7.3 miles

Jens 2nd run, at night. She didn't like running by herself at night, but she did a great job and had a few really hard legs. I was proud of you Jen!


My 1st leg, running up old Snowbasin road.





Jen running








This past weekend I went to Havasupai with Travee and a few buddies. It's in the bottom of the Grand canyon and is located on an Native American Reservation. It was an 11 hr drive, past Vegas and a 10 mile hike but well worth it. So beautiful!





Beaver Falls, about another 3 mile hike from where everyone camps.




It was really green in the bottom of the Grand Canyon.



Havasu Falls.




There was an LDS chapel in the small village. We went on Sunday to the only service they have, Sac. Mtg. Sad to say though it was pretty boring, even for Utah standards. But my view from my seat in Sac. Mtg was awesome of the enormous red cliffs!




Part of the Crew.



One of my Fav. photos of the trip.



The dreaded switchbacks





Travee and I slept in the parking lot along with a ton of other people, not very comfortable



Hoover Dam was awesome at night



Video of Havasu falls, early in the morning when we got up.

No comments: