Sunday, July 27, 2008

LIFE IS AWESOME

Life is awesome. Here are some photos explaining why I think so. Utah is an awesome state and I love living here. I love that we have so many outdoor activities available, and although I have been single for a while now, I love being able to do whatever I want, whenever I want.(sorry all you married couples, at least I have one thing on you)





Happiness is.....getting up at 5:45 to go boating.



Here I am slalom skiing. It's my first time ever trying it.









Happiness is.......... Surfing behind the boat.












My friend Jared slashing through the water.







Happiness is.............. floating the Provo River on inner tubes.






Happiness is..........eating lunch in the park with friends on a beautiful day.




Hapiness is...........Mtn. Biking up the Bonneville Shorline Trail then going down Bobsled.


Happiness is.....................Ending the day at Cafe Rio with a Chicken Salad.

Happiness is.................being able to do this all in one day!

2 comments:

Monica said...

You stole my line, Ben Trujillo! That's gonna cost 'ya...An all-expense-paid trip to the Lazy River should probably cover it, thanks.


And yeah, Utah is a great place to live!

Jennifer Fisher said...

Hey Ben, I just wanted to say hey. I saw your blog on Dale and Christy Websters blog and thought that I would just say Hello. It's been a long, long, long time atleast 10 years. Looks like your doing good. I saw Andy's family and what cute nephews you have. I just recently became an aunt and a mom and I'm loving it. Its the most amazing thing ever. Well I hope all is well. Check out my blog if you'd like it is jenandherlittleone.blogspot.com. Take care. Jennifer Fisher.