Monday, December 21, 2015

It's Classic.

I had been wanting to go to Classic Skating with the family for a while now but just hadn't got around to it yet. I really wanted to take Aves and have her try roller skating. We finally decided to do it. It was fun and although Aves tried her best with the plastic "slip over your shoes" type skates they have there, she liked riding her scooter more.
We had fun and hope to go back again soon.

It also brought back a lot of memories for me as a kid. I would go to the classic skating on Riverdale Road a lot. The would have all nighters where they would lock us in and there would be pizza and drinks and the whole 9 yards. I also remember skating  by and giving high 5's to girls on the side of the rink. They would also have couples only songs where guys would ask girls to skate....Don't get any ideas Aves.









1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh that's pretty fun that Kenna's got to go around in her stroller! We should go together sometime!