Wednesday, March 12, 2014

October and November 2013

Well it is time to play catch up. It has been awhile since I have updated the blog, but I feel like either me or Avery has been sick this winter. I am so ready for it to be over!

Well back in October we went up to Logan for the Pumpkin Walk again. It was a lot of fun. We first went to lunch at a yummy pizza place. We had put a temporary tattoo on Avery that said Big Sis to tell my siblings I am pregnant. That was fun to do. This years pumpkin walk was great. I liked it even more than last years.





Avery loved playing in the leaves.







The next day we had a family dinner and carved pumpkins with Ben's family. We also let his family know with Avery's tattoo. It was pretty funny it took them awhile to figure it out. His sister even read it then walked away then realized.



This year I made Avery a little Indian costume. I loved how it turned out.
The day before Halloween we had a Halloween Party up at my Parent's.









Halloween we went up to Ben's sisters for dinner then did some trick or treating with Avery. It didn't take her too long to figure out what was going on she would dig right into the candy bowls. It was fun to take her.






November
Dan and Amy had their baby. They were surprised and had a boy. They named him Luke. We were able to go visit him. I wasn't sure how Avery would do, but she did great and makes me excited for our baby to come.


At church Avery would love to play with the drinking fountains. She would constantly drag us to it and would scream when we would take her away.


One day the weather wasn't great and I wasn't feeling good so we built towers and forts. Avery loved it.





Baby #2's first picture


We took Avery sledding one day. It was fun even though she didn't show too much emotion to it.












One day I was feeding Avery lunch and she zonked. It totally shocked me, she usually won't fall asleep unless she is in her crib or car seat. It has been the one and only time it has happened though. It was pretty hilarious. She had spaghetti sauce all over her face from rubbing her eyes. So I washed her face and hands and she would open her eyes every once and awhile, but was out. It was so funny.



Ben loves Kneader's breakfast. So he took Avery a few times for some daddy daughter time.



No comments: