Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Look Whooo's 1!

Avery turned one on June 23rd! I can't believe how fast time goes. I love watching her each day and all the fun new things she does. She is walking all over the place and keeping us busy. She loves having paper and a pen and pretends to draw. Whenever I am writing something she always comes and steals it away. She loves food and will be your instant friend if you have some. She loves dogs. When she sees one she will make a woof sound. I love it. She also loves being outside. She loves pillows. When she sees one she will lay down and put her head on it. I love all the things she does!

For her birthday we had a party up at my parent's house. I decided to do an owl theme:



I made banana cupcakes and a little smash cake for Avery.
 

She loves all of her gifts! Thanks everyone!
 




 She loved the cake and destroyed it!

 
 



She loved pushing her cousin Sophie on her new riding toy it was so funny.


She had a great birthday and was worn out by the end of the day, but she had to hold on to her balloon when she fell asleep. Love her!
 


 Thanks everyone for coming! Avery has a wonderful family and loves you all!


2 comments:

KM said...

You did an amazing job! Happy late B-day sweet girl! She is so gorgeous! I wish we could come do play dates all the time :( Miss you friend!

Melanie Herway said...

I'm so glad I actually KNOW her now...and how much she really does love food and love being outside :) I miss her already!!!