Monday, May 23, 2011

El Jardin (The Garden)

Brit and I started our Garden a few weeks ago. With all of the rain and cold temps lately it has been slow going, but I think this week things are going to change for the better as the mercury should start climbing.
Although it has been nice not having to water anything but I am no doubt ready for summer and better weather. I really enjoy working in the yard (I think I got it from my mom) and I hope our sweat yields many fruits (Or Veggies).
Here is a list and some pics of what we have planted.

Cilantro
Spinach
Peppers
Watermelon
Tomatoes
Peas
Beans
Carrots
Etc.




























Can't wait to go outside and pick Vegetables out of our own Garden.

And Brit can't wait to use Ziccinis to make Zuccini Bread.


3 comments:

Ryan and Hetz said...

Wow! I'm impressed and jealous! Good job!

mr & mrs O. said...

yumm! so jealous I can't wait till we have a garden!

Amy said...

So great! I can't wait either...that is if our seeds are still in the ground and not washed away!