Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Minute to win it

Just a few pics and videos for a quick update. We have settled into our house nicely. We love it and are making progress every day in certain areas around the house.



Here's Betty Crocker, Oh I mean Brit whipping up some breakfast for dinner. MMmmmm





Brit made 2 pizzas on a pizza stone we bought, they both came out great. My favorite was the BBQ chicken. Mmmmm Cilantro.




I wanted to take a picture of our first flower of the spring in our yard.






My mom had us over for dinner on Sunday to celebrate Shaffer and Mark's May B-days.

She bought a cotton candy maker that was fun for the kids.




We also played minute to win it. We had a lot of fun and laughs during the games.

Me trying the blow all the cards but one. No luck.




Brit




Trav Killing it on the cards!





Brit trying to bounce out a few ping pong balls. C'mon girl where are those dance moves!




Ky blowing the cards


1 comment:

Amy said...

I've got BBQ chicken pizza on my list this week for dinner. Hope it looks as good as yours! Very funny dancing video Brittany!