Monday, October 19, 2009

The past month.

Well on Sunday it was a month since we got married. I can't believe how fast that month went. We sure have been busy. We have done a lot of stuff. Ben of course has been able to go ride a few times. It is perfect weather to go, and he has had a lot of fun going.

Thanks to my buddy A-bag for this photo, nice shot from Tooele last Sat.


My nephew Jack turned one on September 29th. They had an Elmo birthday party for him and invited us all to come. He sure got a lot of presents and loved opening them.


Amy made him a sweet Elmo cake.


We all had hats to wear to celebrate with him.


My sister Brooke and her husband Ethan.


Dan, Jack, and Amy


I can't believe Jack is one. He grew so fast and is such a fun cute little guy. He can entertain all of us. I'm sure glad we got to celebrate with him.


Jack didn't even know what was going on. The candle wasn't amusing to him at all.


He did love eating it and smushing it in his face.


My mom loves celebrating the Holidays. This Halloween she will be in North Carolina visiting my sister and her family. So we celebrated early, last Friday. She made delicious soup for dinner.

I also gave Jack his second hair cut. He is pretty squirmy. He was interested in what I was doing to his hair. He loved it when I would spray him with my squirt bottle. Then I styled his hair. He sure is a cutie.


Then family tradition we always decorate cookies. No matter how old we are we still have fun doing it.




Dan even decorated a cookie as slimer off of Ghostbusters. He loves that movie.


Thanks mom for always throwing holiday family parties. We love them!



Jack even learned how to frost cookies. I think he would rather eat all the sweets than decorate. He had chocolate drool. Couldn't sneak him a treat it would show.


My cousin Stacy plays right full back for BYU Soccer. We have been wanting to go to a game for awhile, and we finally got the chance to go on Saturday. They played TCU. She is awesome and fun to watch. I wish we could have gone to more games. They have one home game left and probably won't be able to make it so hopefully we get the chance to go more next year.


Cosmo always knows how to entertain the crowd.


It was a great game. Those girls are more gnarly than we thought with all the grabbing and pulling. They had some good battles. And BYU won 2-0! (two-Nil)


After the game they come up to the fence and pass out their player cards. So I got a picture with her.


Ben put her player card in his wallet for safe keeping. He is a true fan!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Love you guys! I am glad you have had a happy first month of marriage!

Melanie Herway said...

One month down and many happy ones to come :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, Britt took over the blog. Looks good! I like the Halloween theme. What was Ben smoking in that last picture???

Travis