Tuesday, February 10, 2009

NEW WHIP

So I got a new whip. 04 Nissan Frontier. It's been kept up and has low miles (38,000). It has four doors, 4-wheel drive and my bike and sled fit in back, What more could I ask for! I like it so far and plan on having it for a long time.





Travee and I went up to Guardsman on Sat. to use the sled. We didn't get too back there as we didn't really know the area that well. We pretty much stayed on the beaten path and had a good learning experience.








Went to Brighton snowboarding and the snow was awesome. There is a pretty good cliff we know about so we went and hit it up.


I also went to Portland to visit Andy and his family. I always love seeing the boys. They sure are a handfull and I don't know how Rachy does it every day. We had a great time visiting and riding at Mt Hood with Andy.

I also went to Anaheim with some friends to see the supercross race. The weather couldn;t have been better. (80 and sunny) We hit up the beach just about every day. There was a local kid (Jeremy O'Driscoll) from Salt Lake there racing so it was cool see a local boy make it into mainstream supercross.

Also check out the last song on my playlist, it's my new fav.






2 comments:

Monica said...

I really like the picture of your new truck...with the mountains in the background...and all your toys in the back! Why does it always seem like you're having way more fun than the rest of us? :)

Ben + Brittany Trujillo said...

hey Mon. Ya it seems that way cause everyone else is probably being more responsible than I. How are things?